Mentors in my life
“A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself.” That is a quote from Oprah Winfrey. In Toastmaster A mentor is an experienced member who provides guidance and support to empower protégés to reach their goals. I have hope and dreams in my life, and I believe everyone has dreams in their life. Please raise your hand if you still have a dream .. Great !! thank you. It must be a wonderful dream in your mind. When I was a child, my grandfather used to ask me with the question: “What do you want to be when you grow up?”. Once I answered: “I want to be a farmer”, everyone laughed at me and my grandfather said: “ it is better to be a teacher”. But when I was asked another time with the same question, I answered: “I want to be a teacher”, my grandfather said differently: “It’s better to be a doctor”, and so on, my grandfather always tried to tell different things than I could say. But one day he explained to me: “You can be a teach...
Comments
Post a Comment