Table Topic Master

The Topicsmaster delivers the Table Topics® portion of the meeting, which helps train members to quickly organize and express their thoughts in an impromptu setting. As Topicsmaster, the role: Select topics in advance of the meeting that allow speakers to offer opinions.

On the last meeting  September 19 2020 I toke a role as Topicsmaster. I was so exciting to prepare for the role. The challenge that I experienced when having table topic session in online meeting especially when I was not in a good internet connection, I could not here all the question or lost some part of the words. For that reason I tried to prepare a slide which appeared for a few seconds before the speaker start their speech. I prepared all the question related to the word of the day which was using TRIUMPH.



This question is not using the word TRIUMPH directly, but the speaker could easily using the word after they struggle in their life.

I found that most participants also very excited during the table topic session, and when the ballot counter announced the favorite table topic speaker on the day, there were three winners : TM Eleos, TM William and TM Kevin. Woooow...congratulations👏👏👏

Comments

  1. One of the most (if not the most) well-prepared visuals for Table Topics! Despite all the trouble you went through in the last meeting, you kept moving on and finished your debut as a Topicsmaster. Well done, Pak Wayan!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Readiness behind Uncertainty

Don’t be late

Adaptation of My Communication Style