Jakarta Lions Toastmasters Club (JLTC)

 Toastmasters clubs were spread worldwide. When I started to search for the nearest club in my place, I found the Jakarta Lions Toastmasters Club. Soon I tried to contact the club committee, I was asking about how to be a member, but they kindly invited me to the club meeting as a guest, and in a short time I registered as a member. That was the time I started my learning journey in Toastmasters. Jakarta Lions Toastmasters Club usually held meeting in :
Suan Thai Restaurant
Jalan Cideng Timur No. 59 Petojo Selatan
Central Jakarta, 10160 

But during the pandemic covid-19 the club meeting conducted online through zoom meeting which always fun and even more effective way.  

I had been off for a few years from joining the club meeting because I was assigned at another place, but when the club decided to have online meeting due to pandemic covid-19, I was so excited to join the meeting and soon reinstated my membership. 

Here is JLTC Exco's & Members & me 😀 : they are friends, members, mentors, president, evaluators, judges, VPE, and so on, all here to help and support each other to be better in communication & leadership skill.


 

 

 


Comments

  1. Toastmasters is the best way to improve my communication and leadership skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Suan Thai... Especially the pad thai! :D
    - Aditya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Readiness behind Uncertainty

Don’t be late

Adaptation of My Communication Style